Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cowboy inspired Onesie!


I am a proud aunt of a new little guy name Jarom Boyd! My brother is 100% cowboy and I used him as my inspiration for this one! I thought that he would love a more western themed onesie! I made the vest so that it buttons up higher and kept it in a more western type colors, although....I would use these same colors for lots of things! I decided just to put cloth buttons on instead of adding real buttons and hand stitched an x in the center. This was such a fun onesie to make for my handsome little nephew!

2 comments:

  1. If you ever get a picture of the little guy in that and jeans, I so want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design industry is the stage where one can track down the best contraptions and frill. Not just that, design is something that can't be kept away from, it is an inbuilt inclination inside us that develops step by step.Kawaii Shop

    ReplyDelete