Friday, June 17, 2011

Fleur de Lis

I always love looking at adult clothing and making onesies and outfits that look more stylish than just the traditional baby stuff! That is what inspired these shirts! I saw the colored swirly pattern at HL and it was on SALE, which I am always a sucker for! I grabbed a few just to see how they worked...mind you that was probably 4 months ago. I tried it on a blue shirt and it didn't even show up and then when I went back and read the directions it said that it was best to use on light colored shirts! :) Reading the directions pays off sometimes! ;)

I also LOVE the image of the fleur de lis, so I did a stamp of it in black to get those layers! I love, love, love how its not a solid black image! I have a few more of the green, so look for them at my etsy shop!

I love that I posted a picture of this onesie on FB and I had 4 or 5 people comment that they would wear one of these in their size! It made me smile!

This one turned out a lot lighter than the green, but I still love how it turned out! This one was an order, so that is why the name Carpenter is on the back!


Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment