Monday, July 11, 2011

Black N White Damask Dress and Shoes with Yellow Flower Accents

This is the dress I made for my daughter's 1st Birthday! We did a Queen Bee theme and I thought this dress was perfect!

I did smocking on the top of the dress and on the sleeves!

I cut out all the petals and for the yellow flower on the dress and the one in her hair! Then I added 3 little pearls to finish off the center!

The shoes are little ballet flats with ribbon ties to wrap around! I used a little bit of elastic to keep them a little bit more snug on her cute little feet!

I also made little yellow flowers to add to the shoes.

Here is the view from the back!

So there you go! This was one of my favorite projects and I thought it turned out perfect! I will be posting the shoes on my Etsy Shop today as well!
Thanks for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

  1. this dress is so cute! I love it! You are very talented! I found your blog through a link party and LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete