Saturday, July 9, 2011

Troubles Posting Pictures!

Yesterday I wanted to post pictures of my newest dress on Etsy, but I don't know if it was Blogger or my computer, but it was struggling and we had such a busy weekend, so I will get them posted on Monday!
I wanted to share real quickly about how amazing the women of our community are! One of my neighbors was recently diagnosed with cancer and is struggling with the costs of her medical bills! A group of women got together, friends and neighbors, to put together a group of fundraising events to help with the costs. This weekend was the first of many. We did a yard sale. We had far more donations than we thought we would receive and raised more than double of what we had anticipated. These women have families and sacrificed so much to spend endless hours helping with all the details of the yard sale! What amazing examples of service! If you would like to know more about the upcoming events visit the blog they have set up to let people know about the fundraisers. Please feel free to visit lottesoflove.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment