Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Decor

So in our craft group we have been working on Valentine's Day Decorations! This was our first project...inspired by this tutorial that we found on Pinterest! We of course altered the colors a bit, being that we all have white doors! Also, I found this great tutorial on using elmer's glue instead of buying the crackle paint and it worked GREAT! I LOVE how it turned out!

I bought far too much felt, so I decide to make 2 of these little balls to put on my candlesticks on my fireplace! They were super easy, but took some time!

Then as a group we made these cute little felt banners...again with the excess red felt that I bought! We cut them 6 inches across and 8 inches long, then added the fabric scrap hearts and just cut little slices for the ribbon to weave in and out of. It took me less than an hour and I love how it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooh! I love it! Hmmmm? I guess that's going to be my next craft! SOOOOOO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete