Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Men's Tshirt

I knew that for Valentine's Day my husband would love nothing more than me to NOT spend any money! Its a common thing with him, which forces me to be a little more creative in my gift giving! A while back I bought a few plain Tshirts in his size when they were on sale for super cheap and had this black one left!

I didn't do anything super fancy...I cut out some freezer paper and ironed it on all random like and then painted the white on....its kinda sloppy...how I like it! I wasn't sure what I was going to add to it, but thought the reddish blob would be fun! I wanted to add another element to it, so I got the lyrics from one of my favorite love songs and printed it onto the fabric. I then cut out the design and sewed it on! Nothing too fancy, but I really love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment