Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nowhere Man Pants

I volunteered a while back to test a pattern for Schwin Designs. I love her blog and thought it would be fun! When I first saw these pants on her blog it only had little highlights and I was so excited to make a pair for little N! When I found out they were boys pants, I was a little bummed, but it all worked out in the end. She asked me to test a 12-18 month old boy pattern. I thought they would be perfect for my nephew B that is about 8 months old, but when I finished they didn't fit him at all, but they did fit N! :) Here is a few pictures of them.

She wasn't cooperating at all, so they aren't the best pictures to show off the pants!

They won't fit her for much longer, but they were perfect for Valentine's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment